This phase III trial is assessing the safety and efficacy of using enzalutamide and leuprolide in patients with non metastatic prostate cancer, after radical prostatectomy, radiotherapy or both.
This trial is treating patients with prostate cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 3, Randomized, Efficacy and Safety Study of Enzalutamide Plus Leuprolide, Enzalutamide Monotherapy, and Placebo Plus Leuprolide in Men With High-Risk Nonmetastatic Prostate Cancer Progressing After Definitive Therapy
The purpose of this study is to assess enzalutamide plus leuprolide in patients with high-risk nonmetastatic prostate cancer progressing after radical prostatectomy or radiotherapy or both.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More