This phase I/II trial is testing a new investigational drug called Polatuzumab vedotin in combination with a standard dose of Bendamustine (a chemotherapy drug), Rituximab (a biological therapy) or Obinutuzumab (another chemotherapy drug) in patients with follicular lymphoma (FL) or diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
This trial is treating patients with Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) or Follicular Lymphoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase IB/II Study Evaluating The Safety, Tolerability and Anti-Tumor Activity of Polatuzumab Vedotin (DCDS4501A) in Combination With Rituximab (R) or Obinutuzumab (G) Plus Bendamustine (B) in Relapsed or Refractory Follicular or Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
This trial has been RE-OPENED only for patients with relapsed or refractory DLBCL with 1 prior line of treatment.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More