This phase I trial is evaluating an oral drug (LGH447) alone and in combination with midostaurin for the treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukaemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
This trial is treating patients with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia, Myelodysplasia.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-label Study of Oral LGH447 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (Other ID's; CLGH447X2102, 2013-003756-20)
This study will assess the safety and preliminary efficacy of escalating doses of LGH447 in AML and MDS
Recruiting Hospitals Read More