This phase III trial is evaluating E7777 as an intravenous treatment for patients with persistant and recurrent Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma.
This trial is treating patients with T-Cell Lymphoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Clinical Study to Demonstrate Safety and Efficacy of E7777 (Denileukin Diftitox) in Persistent or Recurrent Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Eisai Co., Ltd.
The purpose of this trial is to assess the efficacy and safety of E7777 (improved purity ONTAK [denileukin diftitox]) in patients with persistent and recurrent cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. A Lead-in dose-finding part will be used to determine the dose of E7777 that should be used to test efficacy and safety
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More